Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink - O2 Dublin - 12th April 2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Synney wrote: »
    Anyone know of reasonable priced tickets for sale?! Lookin for 2-3 preferably standing :) can't miss out!!

The only place i can find them is on seatwave or viagogo and i have no idea how safe they are to use. I was really hoping extra tickets would be released but no luck. I really really want to see the support band Walk the moon, they are amazing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

Anyone heading out after words

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roryj123

Synney wrote: »
    Anyone know of reasonable priced tickets for sale?! Lookin for 2-3 preferably standing :) can't miss out!!

Depends what you mean by reasonable, I got one for €130 off a guy that sells event tickets it was twice the original Face-Value,But I'm the bigger fool for thinking it wouldn't sell out quick.

What time are ye queing up? I'll probably get there for around 4pm,Hopefully get a good spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 m duffy

was gonna give the support act a miss but as its walk the moon i'm definitely queueing up bout 5ish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

m duffy wrote: »
    was gonna give the support act a miss but as its walk the moon i'm definitely queueing up bout 5ish

Walk the Moon are amazing well worth going early to see them. Its not often i would go just to see the support but in this case i am.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Hi folks. Any ideas what time the concert will be finishing at? I have to collect some people who are going to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hi folks. Any ideas what time the concert will be finishing at? I have to collect some people who are going to it. :)
    According to the O2, gig is due to finish between 10.45 & 11.00 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Fudge74 wrote: »
    According to the O2, gig is due to finish between 10.45 & 11.00 :)

Thank you...:)

Woo Hoo, Can't wait now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement