Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WLR Sport

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Ended Longford 0-2 Blues
    Playoff 2nd leg is on Friday at the RSC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

What's the story with the Blues this year on why they have come this far and have a good chance at promotion? Is just a good squad and good management?
    It's hard to follow them with me been in Oz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

STIG83 wrote: »
    What's the story with the Blues this year on why they have come this far and have a good chance at promotion? Is just a good squad and good management?
    It's hard to follow them with me been in Oz.
    Sean Maguire is probably one of, if not the best player I've seen in a Blues jersey in my 10 years supporting them. I've no doubt the man will be the next James McClean or better.
    He's carried the team a lot this year. Gary Dempsey too has been great.

Credit to the management team too though. Having lost the season opener 6-0 away to Wexford, no one gave us a chance!

Everyone should get down to the RSC this Friday night though. 7.45pm kick off. Biggest game in the clubs recent history.

Advertisement