Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookkeeper/ Accountant needed.

Options
  • 24-09-2012 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering does anybody know of a good but relatively cheap bookkeeper or accountant (Fingal area). Someone who maybe does it on the side to their main job or works from home part time doing peoples accounts.

I need an alternative to an Accountancy company who would charge far to much for the very small accounts I need done.

Another option I would look into is, if people knew of a good website that helps you do your own accounts or some program that can be bought that makes it easier for you to do your accounts.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Tayleur wrote: »
    Another option I would look into is, if people knew of a good website that helps you do your own accounts or some program that can be bought that makes it easier for you to do your accounts.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give:)

Sage or Red Book would fit the bill for this.

Advertisement