Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Room E0 - 001???

Options
  • 24-09-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I need to get a social welfare form stamped and that's the office I need. I found offices that looked identical, and there (as far as I could see) was no room EO -001. Which office do I go to? Or could someone give me directions to that office?

Cheers. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I need to get a social welfare form stamped and that's the office I need. I found offices that looked identical, and there (as far as I could see) was no room EO -001. Which office do I go to? Or could someone give me directions to that office?

Cheers. :D

Go in the main doors of the main building (ski slopes) and go up the stairs. The office is down to your left just past the admissions counter (there could be a few prople waiting there at this time of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Nic Neptune

Thanks so much! Found it. Can't believe I passed it out four times. -_- lol

Advertisement