Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Revenant

• 24-09-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

V.good yet seemingly little known zombie film (think a less silly Shaun of the dead).
    I enjoyed how this film managed to carry off the usual zombie story development alongside occasional diversions to the human (sorry) aspect of what is happening to the main character. Focusing on the relationship between two best friends, this is essentially a zombrom (zombie bromance). This may have gone straight to video on this side of the atlantic but i would urge zombie movie fans to check this out. Has anyone else seen this movie? Would be interested to hear other opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭Tayleur

Seen it too. Quite enjoyed it for what it was. Its quite a cheap movie and Id guess the budget was tiny but they managed to do quite well with what they had. Sort of zombie/vampire crossover too.

The mate was the best thing about it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭blass

Tayleur wrote: »
    Seen it too. Quite enjoyed it for what it was. Its quite a cheap movie and Id guess the budget was tiny but they managed to do quite well with what they had. Sort of zombie/vampire crossover too.

The mate was the best thing about it for me.[/
    Quote]

Yeah, he stole the show.

Advertisement