Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monksland bus

Options
  • 24-09-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

what stops does the monksland bus make around the town? any near the ballymahon road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Afraid not - nearest is the bus station or perhaps Garycastle

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1337601078-459-459a.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

thank you.. I was just wondering all the stops because it stops all over the town?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

annettea wrote: »
    thank you.. I was just wondering all the stops because it stops all over the town?

To be frank, the best way to get into town from there is the car. Coosan/Ballymahon Road have no public transport at all. If your renting, id recommend moving to somewhere on a bus route (anywhere on the old dublin or galway roads e.g Monksland)

It was just getting to work out the ballymahon road ,, and was wondering the nearest stop to the ballymahon road so i could walk the rest of the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

There are other options, depending on where you live in Athlone.

• Advertisement

i live in monksland :) is there a way out to the ballymahon road without a car? thank you for your help..

Advertisement