If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 37" TV.

Options
  • 24-09-2012 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

Doesn't need to be top of the range. Internet coverage in the area of use is not good (3G only) so smart features won't be a consideration. Something that is considered to be good on image quality without the bells and whistles for a good price! It would be needed for next weekend.

Thanks.

Edit: Also, 3D not necessary.

Edit: This is for a friend. I have been talking to them again and 32" would be good also (or better, if the comparative pricing with 37" models was good)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Shayser.

The one to go for is the LG 37LS5600. This is a 100Hz 37" which isn't smart but does have DNLA with a wired connection.

Unfortunately I'm out of stock of these with more due in hopefully by the weekend.

The 32" is in stock in this model which is £319.95, but to be honest the 32LS570T is well worth the difference. This does happen to have smart but the picture on the 570 is amazing and it's so much smoother with motion.

The 32LS570 is £389.95 but if it's picture quality and performance they are after, the 570 in the 32 looks a lot better than the similarly priced 37" in the lower model. I have both the 32" models in stock.

Delivery of any of these would be £12.99.

Hope this helps but keep me posted if you need anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Hi Shayser.

The one to go for is the LG 37LS5600. This is a 100Hz 37" which isn't smart but does have DNLA with a wired connection.

Unfortunately I'm out of stock of these with more due in hopefully by the weekend.

The 32" is in stock in this model which is £319.95, but to be honest the 32LS570T is well worth the difference. This does happen to have smart but the picture on the 570 is amazing and it's so much smoother with motion.

The 32LS570 is £389.95 but if it's picture quality and performance they are after, the 570 in the 32 looks a lot better than the similarly priced 37" in the lower model. I have both the 32" models in stock.

Delivery of any of these would be £12.99.

Hope this helps but keep me posted if you need anything else.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'll get back to you today.

Hi Dave, PM sent re a specific TV on the richersounds.com site.

Unfortunately the one you PM'd be about is not one that would fall into the "good picture" category.

Take a look at the other one that I sent you and let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

She will go with your recommendation. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

Sorted. TV on the way for delivery tomorrow.

Cheers for the order.

She'll love it.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.