Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Wexford Town

Options
  • 24-09-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm going to be moving to Wexford Town in a few months and am starting to look at areas to live in (2 kids under 4). Was wondering if anyone could tell me what the Whiterock area in town is like and also Barntown and Piercestown on the outskirts?

Thanks a million,

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 weddingcar.ie

All are no bad whiterock would be more town living as Barntown 5mins away and Piercetown 10 ish mins away are outside the town. I like living outside the town and if I had a choice id pick Barntown its close to town and yet great school and great views and good location as its on the ring road

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

We moved down last year and were looking at barntown, in the end we got a house on George's street, just beside whites hotel. We're delighted things worked out the way wether did, living in town has helped us get to know the place and it's a great base to go anywhere really. It's much quieter than we expected as well. We have a 2 and 4 year old, they live being around town there's always something to do or somewhere to go without having to pack up the car

Advertisement