Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do HEAR students photocopy?

• 24-09-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Do we go up to the office or do it in the library?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Nic Neptune

I think you can do it in the library, but I'm really not quite sure. HEAR aren't so forthcoming with information ...

Ah. Found this. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80832044 I asked pretty much the same thing last week, lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Do we go up to the office or do it in the library?

It never ceases to amaze me that HEAR students DON'T listen during their induction period......Ye all get plenty of benefits that thousands of other students don't get, and don't bother paying attention to half of it.
    I think you can do it in the library, but I'm really not quite sure. HEAR aren't so forthcoming with information ...
    Ah. Found this. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80832044 I asked pretty much the same thing last week, lol.

A perfect example of what I mean! :rolleyes:

Mossin wrote: »
    It never ceases to amaze me that HEAR students DON'T listen during their induction period......Ye all get plenty of benefits that thousands of other students don't get, and don't bother paying attention to half of it.

A perfect example of what I mean! :rolleyes:

I see where you're coming from, but in fairness, if you were sitting at the back with some people who wouldn't shut up through the whole thing, then it was impossible to hear her without a microphone. (Also I had ear infections so I was half-deaf at the time. :P There's my excuse. :P ) Also, from my recollection, we were told we get free photocopying, but not how to avail of it. It's hard to find a site where it says 'this is what you get and how'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I see where you're coming from, but in fairness, if you were sitting at the back with some people who wouldn't shut up through the whole thing, then it was impossible to hear her without a microphone. (Also I had ear infections so I was half-deaf at the time. :P There's my excuse. :P ) Also, from my recollection, we were told we get free photocopying, but not how to avail of it. It's hard to find a site where it says 'this is what you get and how'.

That's why you ask Deirdre et al to repeat what they said....

I gave you a link before to the Access / HEAR website, and although it doesn't give a listing of all the stuff that you get, you did have an ORIENTATION WEEK with the HEAR office in which you should have asked these questions and to clarify anything you didn't know...

I'd say that the mentors there this year would be of the same opinion of me...who was there this year? Liam, Daniel?

• Advertisement
Advertisement