Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband?

Options
  • 24-09-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

What broadband speeds can I get and how much per month for someone living outside Trim, County Meath who is already an existing Eircom phone user?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

What broadband speeds can I get and how much per month for someone living outside Trim, County Meath who is already an existing Eircom phone user?

Hi Arrow in the Knee,

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can test it directly for broadband / speed availability.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

I dont know if your problem was solved but the two biggest problems facing people trying to get Eircom broadband is how near you are to an exchange that has broadband and the quality of cable feeding your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Janiq

Hi Arrow in the Knee,

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can test it directly for broadband / speed availability.

Thanks, Mark
    could you check mine please?

Hi Arrow in the Knee,

Thanks, Mark

Hi Arrow in the Knee,

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Janiq wrote: »
    Hi Arrow in the Knee,

Can  you PM me with your telephone number so I can test it directly for broadband / speed availability.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi janiq

Sure I can do this. Can you send me a PM with the Phone number and I will check to see what speeds are available etc. If you don't have an active Phone number, please put your exact address on the PM.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement