Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod best price

Options
  • 24-09-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hiya, daughter keeps pinching mine so am thinking of getting her one for herself. She's only 8 but loves her music. Harvey Norman are doing the 8g touch for €189, I have the classic myself, and am not sure about the robustness of a touch screen for an 8 year old.?

Hate touch screen myself, but I know this is what she would prefer.

Any advice on deals or recommendations on type?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

if you want to save yourself €20 then I would recommend getting a refurbished unit from the Apple website. I got an iPad a month ago and saved 130 quid instead of buying a new one. It may as well have been new. Apple will still give you 1 year warranty so you're covered if anything goes wrong.

http://store.apple.com/ie/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod/ipod_touch/8gb

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Wow, thats a great tip, thanks a million, I'll probably have to buy 2 (2 daughters) save myself €40, how bad!!! Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

Munstermad wrote: »
    Wow, thats a great tip, thanks a million, I'll probably have to buy 2 (2 daughters) save myself €40, how bad!!! Cheers :)

no problem at all. glad i could help :)

Advertisement