Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People to share a house with in maynooth

• 24-09-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,
    My names Ruth and I'm a final year music student in maynooth. I've lived out the past two years, and I thought I would be able to commute from bray my final year, but it's proving to be hard! I've been looking for a room past two weeks, and there's barely anything out there, and there's loads of people turning up to view places, but there's not enough rooms available.
    I'm just wondering if there is anyone in the same position as me, and is interested in maybe getting a house together near campus?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Rufusmcg66 wrote: »
    Hey,
    My names Ruth and I'm a final year music student in maynooth. I've lived out the past two years, and I thought I would be able to commute from bray my final year, but it's proving to be hard! I've been looking for a room past two weeks, and there's barely anything out there, and there's loads of people turning up to view places, but there's not enough rooms available.
    I'm just wondering if there is anyone in the same position as me, and is interested in maybe getting a house together near campus?

Ruth. I'd think you would get a better reply on Daft.ie or just simply put up a few notices around the college. Best of luck. Enjoy college life it passes to quick !!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jimmydkid

Rufusmcg66 wrote: »
    Hey,

Hi Ruth, my friend rents rooms in maynooth i think he has a small single room available, pm me if you think it might be of use to you

Advertisement