Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once-Off Deep Cleaning for Home

Options
  • 24-09-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

I'm considering hiring a professional to do a once-off deep clean on our house - we've been in it a few years and the carpets and sofa etc. have seen better days. Obviously I could just try cleaning them myself, but having tried it with the sofa and made a worse mess, I figured it might be safer (and easier!) to get the people in with the proper tools for the job.

So...has anyone living in the Dublin area tried using professional deep cleaners? Anyone have recommendations?

This is an example of what I mean...most of the websites for this kind of thing look a bit hokey, so recommendations would be preferable! Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

My grandmother had someone in recently who was very good, did all the hard to reach places, etc, we've also used him a few times,did a great job and very trustworthy, i'll send you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

gillapino wrote: »
    My grandmother had someone in recently who was very good, did all the hard to reach places, etc, we've also used him a few times,did a great job and very trustworthy, i'll send you a PM.

can you pm me that person as well, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Friends who've recently moved house used pristine.ie and were very happy with the price and service. Am almost considering asking Santa to bring me a visit from them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Just be careful that the carpets are suitable for their cleaning method. We had carpets cleaned about 5 years ago and it turned out the carpet backing was rubber and it completely disintegrated into an unbelievably fine grey dust over the following few weeks. It ruined the carpets and blocked up the hoover for months afterward until we eventually replaced them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I've used www.abouttime.ie a few times - always v good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ann01

gillapino wrote: »

could you send me his number please

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

yes, i have used pristine.ie and perfectclean.ie. I can highly recommend both as I have used them for a once off deep clean and now I retain perfect clean for regular cleans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: zombie thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement