Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone recommend a cheap driving instructor in limerick?

• 24-09-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for a cheap driving instructor in the limerick city area, I have been driving for the last 4 years learner still and hoping to book my full test soon but funds wise I need a cheap driving instructor and who is willing to let me use their car for the test also any replies I ll be grateful thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Dont know what you concider cheap and I cant remember how much Tom was but I recommend Tom O'Mahony of Shannonside School of Motoring, (061 454059).

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

If you're not too delicate go to the crowd on upper harstonge st and ask for Damian. I found him excellent.

If some lad is miles cheaper than everyone else you'll lose the savings in the repeat test fee

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Cork Boy wrote: »
    If you're not too delicate go to the crowd on upper harstonge st and ask for Damian. I found him excellent.

If some lad is miles cheaper than everyone else you'll lose the savings in the repeat test fee
    Ill second that Damian is excellent, top class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Third....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bicky11

Richard butler.. He is living in east limerick and gave me lessons and I used his car.. I think he was €30 a lesson.. I couldn't recommend him enough he was brilliant.. 0876444404

• Advertisement
Advertisement