Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's going on with Siri on the iPad?

• 24-09-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

What do you think of it?

It doesn't seem to speak properly, I asked it where the nearest Starbucks is and it said, 'I have found 3 Starbucks a short while you' it didn't even find the nearest one to me which is Liffey Valley but what the hell does 'a short while you' mean??

:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Makes sense perfect that! :pac:

Yoda-SWE.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭mitsybaby

Exactly.....

They should have Yoda as Siri!! Lol...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I love Siri !

1 st thing I asked was the all important " who's your Daddy" the response was " you are, can we now get back to work"

My next important question was " Do you love me?" The response was " you are looking for love in the wrong places"

nice to see Apple have a sense of humour

Ha ha.. When I asked if he loves me, He told me 'let's just say, you have my utmost admiration!' Lol... :)

It needs people to update businesses on yelp, otherwise it can't know if there is one close to you.

• Advertisement

Ah right, is that it?

But still though how does 'near you' become 'in a while you'? Lol...

mitsybaby wrote: »
    Ah right, is that it?

But still though how does 'near you' become 'in a while you'? Lol...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

I was both surprised and pleased to find that Siri on my new iPhone 5 is absolutely perfect whereas on the new iPad .....not so much. Not sure why that should be.

Advertisement