Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blueprints/plans?

• 24-09-2012 3:48pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to see if there are any decent places out there to find plans for large(ish) scale building projects. Seeing the start Buttany and Kenno have made on a Notre Dame build has given me a few ideas for some things, but I find it easier to modify an existing plan rather than try and build from scratch (cause I usually make a total balls of it :D).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm looking to see if there are any decent places out there to find plans for large(ish) scale building projects. Seeing the start Buttany and Kenno have made on a Notre Dame build has given me a few ideas for some things, but I find it easier to modify an existing plan rather than try and build from scratch (cause I usually make a total balls of it :D).

I've heard this website is good, but you need an account to view all the forums so i don't know what kind of content they have.

BTW the Notre Dame build is all Buttany, My name is on a few chests because he was giving me some dirt.

Don't want to take credit for something i didn't do :P Its an epic build alright

Advertisement