Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality over Quantity

Options
  • 24-09-2012 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Over the weekend I decided to go through all my vaping stuff and I was shocked at the amount of stuff I've accumulated over the past few months that's not being used anymore.

As I was trawling through clearomizers, cartomizers, carto tanks, atomizers, vivi nova's & various ohm heads, adapters, mods, ego batteries, chargers, PCC's and various other bits and pieces, I realized that i've reached the stage where I pretty much know what kind of vaping experience I want and what equipment I need to get the result I want.

So I've come up with a plan, everything besides the Provari and my trusty 510 with PCC is being/has been sold and i'm using the funds to buy 3 bits of kit that are proven to work well and quality.

1: A Rebulidable Tank - Clockworks RTA (Will be ready end of this week)
    2: A Dripping Atty - Clockworks RDA (will be ready end of next week)
    3: A Carto Tank - A Special Arry Tank ;) (Ready & Paid for so should have it by the weekend)

Maybe i'm mad by ditching the old dependable's completely for rebuildables but I'm hoping after this little spending spree (i'm saying little because i should be close enough to breaking even after selling a few bits) I'll have kit that just works, that will last and most importantly kit that I can tweak exactly to my needs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I dont think its mad but you can have too much i believe.

At the weekend if you were watching the general discussions thread you saw i burnt both my kangers. broke 1 taking it apart and trying to fix it :o but the other is cleaned and is working fine.

Whilst that was being cleaned and was soaking in vodka i used my ego cartridges that i got with my original kit. I reckon your normal set-up and then a backup incase anything goes wrong is fine.

Dont start on the juices though :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Yeah i've pretty much got rid of everything i don't use, all i have is the Provari's and 2 carto tanks, the Arry ACTv4, and the Kir Fanis Prive tank.

I really want a rebuildable that works for me, with is probably going to be the Z-Atty-Pro or the Cobra.

I just want something i can fill, vape, and refill, i'm starting to get sick to death of cartos flooding, burning, not working....argh! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Well step 1 is complete.

The Mark T Infinity is winging its way to Gibraltar as I type, cracking bit of kit but not really for me.

The money from that has gone on An Arry actv4w tank & part funded the RTA which clockworks should be sticking in the post tomorrow.

Advertisement