Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no gas bill???

Options
  • 24-09-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there,
    I moved into my new apartment on 19-Jun-2012 and have still not had a gas bill issued. I have contacted electric ireland twice abou this already and was told that a bill would have issued on Friday 21-Sep-2012 but has not.

Would there be any reason why a bill still hasn't issed after 3 and a half months? I just don't want a whopper bill when it eventually does get issued.

Thanks,
    Amy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Amy,

If there is a delay with the gas meter being read, it would explain a short delay, but I am not sure why the delay is particularly long in your case. I would need to check the account, if you could private message me: your Electric Ireland gas account number and your name/address as they appear on your account, and also either your phone number on your Electric Ireland account, or date of birth.

You can make pre-payments also in order to reduce your bill when it is issued - if you are a direct debit customer, you can do this via electronic methods, such as internet banking/paying via debit card on our website.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement