Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is happening

Options
  • 24-09-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Ok so just looking for a bit of advice.

I have always had a 28 day cycle, last year in May I began pregnant and then 3 months later had a missed miscarriage had the d&c etc, since then periods have been between 24-27 days and normally last 1-2 days. We havent tried at all really since last year due to my partner no accepting the loss. Last month my period was 24th August (period stopped on 26th) and we had intercourse on the 27th, had a few niggling pains and discharge that week then again the following 2 weeks in the second week after my period I had very bad pains in both ovaries something I never get. So come this month my period is now 5 days late, i have took 4 tests so far and all negative even a test at the doctors was. I am still getting kinda period like cramps but have had these for 2 weeks, I have watery discharge also. Has anyone else ever gone through this and what was the outcome. I suppose I just wanna know if im not pregnant why didnt I ovulate the month I had sex in quite a while. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Mola1

Hi,I'm not really going to be much help but just seen your post and thought I'd reply because I've had 2 miscarriages and oddly enough my periods have been very similar to yours for the last while after miscarriages. Have you visited your gp and discussed this with them?I've had a few tests done and I'm now on cyclogest for low progestrone,which will hopefully also lengthen out my periods. Sorry I can't help anymore.

Advertisement