Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can buy Kindle Charger?

Options
  • 24-09-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭

I lost mine few weeks ago. just wondering does anybody know of place that sells them? Tried Argos and no luck. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

Think the samsung phone chargers fit, Ask around see if your mates have one. Note I said think, may not be samsung, but I know one of the brand name phone chargers fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

From Amazon £3.45 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

It's a standard micro-USB charger. Your local phone shop will have them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said but in techno spiel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Cheers people thanks for such quick response.

will check it up tomorrow when in Cork City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Blackberry charger certainly fits 'em, I'm sure others do too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Found a USB in the 2 euro shop that would fit it. My Samsung charger cable also fits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    Found a USB in the 2 euro shop that would fit it. My Samsung charger cable also fits :)

Took your advice and got one there for coupe quid.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Samsung cable fits but... is it safe? I've been using it for a while and nothing ever happened and then a friend of mine saw it and got crazy. He said it was not good for Kindle and blablabla without actually explaining the possible danger. Do you think it could do any harm?

Samsung cable fits but... is it safe? I've been using it for a while and nothing ever happened and then a friend of mine saw it and got crazy. He said it was not good for Kindle and blablabla without actually explaining the possible danger. Do you think it could do any harm?

I use an old Samsung power supply. It has an led on it. When I plug the kindle in the led is red, when its charged it goes green. No problems thus far. Nearly a year later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I'm lazy, I just use whatever micro USB cable is closest for my Kindle, Mp3 player and Galaxy Europa. No issues so far. Right now I'm using the Kindle cable to charge my phone. :o

Advertisement