Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handiest parking around Ashling Hotel, Benburb Street

Options
  • 24-09-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I've an interview on in this hotel coming up.
    What's the handiest/cheapest parking around there.
    Even though it's handy, i don't really want to leave my car on the quays.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi
    I've an interview on in this hotel coming up.
    What's the handiest/cheapest parking around there.
    Even though it's handy, i don't really want to leave my car on the quays.
    Thanks.
    the hotel car park. around the corner and up the hill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

If I were you I'd be more comfortable parking in Heuston, it's a short walk to the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

the hotel car park. around the corner and up the hill.

Very good. Just see it on Google Street View there. Looks perfect. Hopefully there's spaces (it's a Tuesday).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Very good. Just see it on Google Street View there. Looks perfect. Hopefully there's spaces (it's a Tuesday).

If it's full, Heuston is your best bet, €1.50 per hour as far as I can remember. Good luck with the interview :)

Heuston is grand but the walk is a bit long. Horrible if the elements are against you. There is a car park beside Nancy Hands on Parkgate Street. A bit closer to the hotel and it's only €1.80 p/hr.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

You could also park in the Phoenix park and walk down, weather permitting :-)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

BTW the hotel is on Parkgate Street.

Google Maps is currently wrong (as it often is). Benburb Street ends just east of the hotel.

Advertisement