Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro???

• 24-09-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for a good and stable isp for basic internet surfing and for online gaming. No fixed line into the house so need satellite of some sort. I have checked out Digiweb Metro which looks like it may suit me, all be it a tad expensive every month.

Has anyone this package? I would love to hear from people from their experience with Digiweb, if its a good or bad service. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

tiny timy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking for a good and stable isp for basic internet surfing and for online gaming. No fixed line into the house so need satellite of some sort. I have checked out Digiweb Metro which looks like it may suit me, all be it a tad expensive every month.

Has anyone this package? I would love to hear from people from their experience with Digiweb, if its a good or bad service. Thanks

Hi tiny timy
    I have Digiwebs Metro here in Naas for a few years now and I have had very little issues with it. Any issues I've have had were usually resolved reasonably quickly. I currently have the Metro Express 30MB with anytime phone package for €49.95p.m (€29.95 for the first 3 months), which is fairly good and better value than Eircom. Installation is free and they give you your own phone number (which is not listed in the telephone directory).

As for gaming it should be just fine for you. However there is a 100GB rolling 30 day allowance (60GB with the Metro Home 8MB package) that means if you exceed it in any 30 day period they may punish you. Other than that it is a very good service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tiny timy

Hi tiny timy
    I have Digiwebs Metro here in Naas for a few years now and I have had very little issues with it. Any issues I've have had were usually resolved reasonably quickly. I currently have the Metro Express 30MB with anytime phone package for €49.95p.m (€29.95 for the first 3 months), which is fairly good and better value than Eircom. Installation is free and they give you your own phone number (which is not listed in the telephone directory).

As for gaming it should be just fine for you. However there is a 100GB rolling 30 day allowance (60GB with the Metro Home 8MB package) that means if you exceed it in any 30 day period they may punish you. Other than that it is a very good service[/Quote]

Thanks cunnijo,will give them a shout tomorrow to see.

Advertisement