Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtakon 2012 - 9th - 11th November, The Helix, DCU

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Konata wrote: »
    Guys, does anyone coming have an AE disc? If you do, please please please bring it!

I also need just an ordinary SSF4 disc as Paul's one is missing but he has AE on the Xbox.

Pretty sure I can bring both.

Perhaps send me a quick text tonight to remind me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Pretty sure I can bring both.

Perhaps send me a quick text tonight to remind me?

Will do. You're a star :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I was also planning on coming, so I can bring an AE disc and a UMvC3 disc.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I was also planning on coming, so I can bring an AE disc and a UMvC3 disc.

That's fantastic, thanks Dave :)

D4RK ONION wrote: »

That's fantastic, thanks Dave :)

Aye thank you, looks like we're well sorted now! Cheers lads :)

final plug time! Eirtakon is gonna be awesome guys, just come if you can :D I've put all the Figthing Game tourneys on the one day especially for ye so I really hope ye can make it! I've got lots of games for casual play too so it's shaping up to be a great weekend.

and hello... STREET FIGHTER MONOPOLY!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I wanna go too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Sairus wrote: »
    I wanna go too :(

No teachers

Onion will join you shortly for salty SG casuals

Nutrient wrote: »
    No teachers

Onion will join you shortly for salty SG casuals

I would have thought you were planning to teach Lythero a thing or two, judging by your youtube comments of late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Don't suppose any Dubliners know the bus route that runs up from O'Connell St through Drumcondra Rd and Swords Rd?

I remember using it the last time I was at this but I can't find anything about it to plan times in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Don't suppose any Dubliners know the bus route that runs up from O'Connell St through Drumcondra Rd and Swords Rd?

I remember using it the last time I was at this but I can't find anything about it to plan times in advance.

41 or 41C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

41 or 41C.

Cheers, I'd actually checked that one out before but I didn't notice the "fare stages" indicating that it actually stops near where I need to be. Not sure why it doesn't just list all stops.

Cheers, I'd actually checked that one out before but I didn't notice the "fare stages" indicating that it actually stops near where I need to be. Not sure why it doesn't just list all stops.

I can tell you why, Dublin buses website is an abomination!

Oh one last thing guys! Paul's UMvC3 copy is being a bit dodgy so if anyone coming has a copy of that, please bring it :)

Thank you!

BTW guys, hoping to start our yet to be named player interview series tomorrow with DooM if he finds a few spare moments.

Jesus christ, what a day.

I'm exhausted but really enjoyed it.

GGs to xinkai and ladno, and all the peeps who helped with the recording, and Dave who drove me home.

UMvC 1 Nutrient 2 Lythero
    SF4 1 Ladno 2 Doom
    SF2 1 Xinkai 2 Doom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

gwan xinkai

GGs to everyone I played (except Ladno)

Also GC (good commentaries?) to everyone I was sitting on the mike with today, especially the newer people of Torme(sp?) and Miss Cup Cakes!

Always nice to see new people participating. I would have liked to get in more 3S casuals with my fraudulent Q.

Biggest shout-outs to Konata for organising a really flawless day, sorry again I nearly broke the schedule with the world's slowest coffee :(

Great games to everyone today, happy enough with my play and my Godlike Dance Central moves.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Biggest shout-outs to Konata for organising a really flawless day, sorry again I nearly broke the schedule with the world's slowest coffee :(

Not the carefully crafted over several months and totally not thrown together in a single weekend schedule!

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »

Not the carefully crafted over several months and totally not thrown together in a single weekend schedule!

Hey, I spent a hell of a lot longer than a single weekend putting that schedule together!

thanks so much for coming today guys, ye were a fantastic addition. People really enjoyed the recording set up and ye're really getting known around the placr - I had a few people ask me if ye were the " guys from RandomSelect" and I know DooM got recognised purely from the YT channel too!

Guy at desk: "Are you press?"
    DooM: "I don't know, am I?"

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

GGs to everyone I played (except Ladno)

Also GC (good commentaries?) to everyone I was sitting on the mike with today, especially the newer people of Torme(sp?) and Miss Cup Cakes!

Always nice to see new people participating. I would have liked to get in more 3S casuals with my fraudulent Q.

It's Tormey you never could get my name right.
    But on a lighter note I had an epic day I didn't do very good in the competitions (although I did manage to get a perfect in HDR) but I had a brilliant time doing commentary. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming to new people

GGs everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Fergus_ wrote: »
    GGs everyone.

GGs fergus

It's Tormey you never could get my name right.
    But on a lighter note I had an epic day I didn't do very good in the competitions (although I did manage to get a perfect in HDR) but I had a brilliant time doing commentary. Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming to new people

Glad you had fun.

Also I said "Torme" which I pronounced "Tormé" in my head, so I'm calling that a correctly remembered name :P

You should have said you were Bento Sento on boards too!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Glad you had fun.http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.png

Also I said "Torme" which I pronounced "Tormé" in my head, so I'm calling that a correctly remembered name :P

You should have said you were Bento Sento on boards too!

Stop lying you didn't remember

I kinda forgot to say my name on boards because I never really use handles that often but never mind we are all in the clear now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

WP to everyone in SF2 yesterday, & WP to Ladno taking SF Monopoly lol. Was good playing with you all again :)

Ramza wrote: »
    GGs fergus

GGs Ramza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Deskmenu

New Dudley player here, GGs to everyone I played. Had a lot of fun at the tournament and learnt a lot while I was there, especially from D4RK ONION.

It was a great day and I look forward to doing it again soon, though next time I'll try and not drop all of my combos :/

Advertisement