Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Dreamcast (console only)

Options
  • 24-09-2012 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I put my Dreamcast in that Ikea cab - so it means that I currently don't have a Dreamcast for under the telly (no HOTD!)

So if anyone out there has a Dreamcast sitting around let me know. Literally console only. Don't need an AV cable, or power cable or controllers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've got a spare one, waddya ya got

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Great!

Erm...hmmm. I think you already have everything I could possibly offer!

So far all I can find is this stuff. The pro sounded modded Gameboy DMG 01 was cool..until I put some batteries in it that is, not powering on now! wtf, I thought DMGs lasted forever :(

IMG_0303.jpg

Will have another root, maybe there's something better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hmm, no real interest in a prosound GB man. I have Gunstar Heroes, & the GG battery pack isn't my cuppa tea...keep digging! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I might have a spare EU DC, but if I remember correctly the power button would sometimes stick/stay down. No problems with it outside of that, and I might even be imagining that problem, will check it out. I might be interested in the GB. Is/was it backlit?

Master of the Universe

Hey man - I've absolutely no problem with a DC which has a sticky button. My own one does that too.

The GB wasn't backlit no, just has the pro sound jack added to the bottom.

No idea why it's not power on. I must hook it up via a wall socket and see if it's just an issue with power from the batteries or the whole unit itself.

• Advertisement

Sounds good to me, I've been looking for a Green DMG anyway, worst case scenario I might be able to fix it. Speaking of which, you wouldn't have a tri-wing screwdriver knocking about would you? Lost mine a while back. I'll double check the DC when I'm at home over the weekend to make sure everything's ok with it and I'll get back to you anyway.

Hi o1s1n, sorry about the delay, haven't had a chance to check out the DC yet, if you're still interested I'll give it the once-over tomorrow and get back to you then.

Master of the Universe

ghostchant wrote: »
    Hi o1s1n, sorry about the delay, haven't had a chance to check out the DC yet, if you're still interested I'll give it the once-over tomorrow and get back to you then.

Wah! Totally forgot about this thread. Will pm you now.

Master of the Universe

Got sorted with one, thanks ghostchant!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Got sorted with one, thanks ghostchant!

No worries! Put some batteries into the DMG and it's working fine :) cheers!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement