Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

They Are At It Again

• 24-09-2012 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

There are 2 lady golfers in the house opposite mine. decent looking ones at that. I was just out having a smoke and was treated to the sight of the two of them eating the faces off each other. Strange thing is, one of them has a son.

They didnt hide the fact that the blind in their kitchen was up and the lights were on. I think i may smoke more.

anyone else with interesting neighbours?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I haven't got interesting neighbours and neither do you from the sounds of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

So people with children can't make out... interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

There are 2 lady golfers in the house opposite mine. decent looking ones at that. I was just out having a smoke and was treated to the sight of the two of them eating the faces off each other. Strange thing is, one of them has a son.

They didnt hide the fact that the blind in their kitchen was up and the lights were on. I think i may smoke more.

...the "realise I'm gay in later life" thing seems quite common. And of course, unless you know how she conceived said child, ye don't know she wasn't gay from the get-go. Then again, given yer viewing habits, you might......

So people with children can't make out... interesting.

no, no, no.

Lezbeens can't have babies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Pervert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Skirting all those holes gives one an appetite...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You say they are at it AGAIN!

I'm just waiting for a post saying something like "We have a peeping-tom neighbour looking in our window at us again!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭JamieKCCO

only eating face? :(

brummytom wrote: »
    Pervert

Jaysus, your very judgemental. He might have gone inside and had a wee fap later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Face eating. Is this a local delacacy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

OP are you for real? You're spying on your neighbours snogging in their kitchen. Seriously?
    Go out and get some action yourself for the love of fcek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Dont worry pretty soon that ll be a relationship with twice the amount of headaches in it.
    No more viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Nice!

Sauve wrote: »
    OP are you for real? You're spying on your neighbours snogging in their kitchen. Seriously?

I think he thinks thats what he's doing.

Plus the weather is shite for dogging lets face it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Nodin wrote: »
    no, no, no.

Lezbeens can't have babies.

I forgot that their tubes get cut when they are given the toaster and scissoring manual, shame on me!

I was wondering how they were playing golf in a housing estate :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Is it Dublin or Arklow that they're ating the faces offf each other?

It's not the Greeks, it's the Chinese he's afther!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

What does golfing have to do with it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I think that I might be classed as an 'interesting' neighbour. Mine accidentally saw me naked. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I need pictures damn-it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Sauve wrote: »

im happily married and when you are standing having a smoke you tend to just look around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Nodin wrote: »
    Jaysus, your very judgemental. He might have gone inside and had a wee fap later.
    I'm not judging, I'm jealous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Which one was wearing those silly tarten type pants (but in dungaree form)?

Only joking, I love lesbians

I don't have any weird neighbours (but they do).

I like frogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

brummytom wrote: »
    I'm not judging, I'm jealous

you call me a pervert like its meant to be some kind of insult

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

In before 'In before thinly veiled "I have a house" thread'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Thinly veiled 'I've got lesbian neighbours' thread.

What? Reeeeeeeal thinly like.

To answer the question (as if anybody was meant to), no I've got no interesting neighbours. Well unless you count the one two doors down who reeks of smoke all the time, and is constantly drunk, but who's also a nun. Well, I think she's a nun anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Larianne wrote: »
    What does golfing have to do with it?

Holes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Pointless thread is pointless.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement