Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone NOT interested in GAA/Donegal win?

Options
  • 24-09-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are others in here who do not have any interest in GAA or Donegal winning the cup.

Are you or do you know someone living in Donegal who genuinely does not care and has refused to jump on the proverbial band wagon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I'm far from a big GAA fan myself, didn't jump on the bandwagon. But still was delighted to see Donegal win the Sam Maguire and cheered the team on. I know nobody who didn't do likewise.

If you can't get a bit excited about your County winning a game at the pinnacle of Ireland's biggest sport, arguably the biggest sporting event in the country, they might as well just give up on everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭allquestions

No! Regardless of how into it or not you are, it's great to forget about all the misery and celebrate for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

annascott wrote: »
    Just wondering if there are others in here who do not have any interest in GAA or Donegal winning the cup.

Are you or do you know someone living in Donegal who genuinely does not care and has refused to jump on the proverbial band wagon?
    The ranting and raving forum is that way
    >

When I see so so much joy and happiness around the county in these depressing times I'm not going to allow you to act the party pooper here. Why not get a survey sheet, a pen and a clipboard and head off to the Daimond in Doengal Town to see ho many signatures you'd collect.

Thread closed for your own good if nothing else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement