Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melion--In the spotlight.

Options
  • 24-09-2012 8:28pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Melion your turn.
    Have fun!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Bring it bitches!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Which of your tattoos are your favourite?

Do you have any tattoo regrets?

How are you liking it now that you're in 'the industry'?

How's that Thundercats tattoo looking? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Who/which are your favourite artists/studios in Ireland? And why?

What's next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

What do you love?

What do you hate?

What is the stupidest or scariest thing you've done?

If you were granted one wish by a magical genie, what would it be?

Which of your tattoos are your favourite?
    From an artistic point of view, probably my turtles piece although im liking the start of my left sleeve an awful lot. From a personal point of view, i love my daughters footprint and the Peppa Pig ones.

Do you have any tattoo regrets?
    I have "Fúck Regret" incorporated into my chest piece, what do you think :D

How are you liking it now that you're in 'the industry'?
    I took a break a while back for personal reasons that i have kept to myself so im hoping i havent messed up my chance,I still talk to the person who was teaching me on a daily basis so im hopefuly. My drawings still need a lot of work but its definitely an industry i want to be a part of, you can further and better yourself and your career on a daily basis. It really would be the dream job

How's that Thundercats tattoo looking? :D
    Its very very faded now but we have some plans to spruce it up a bit and give it a new lease of life

:o

• Advertisement

Who/which are your favourite artists/studios in Ireland? And why?
    I have only got work by 2 artists in Ireland so it will have to be them. Paul Bullman and Eric Janse Von Rensburg. As for artists whos work i like in Ireland, Remis IMO is out on his own, an amazing talent. Locally around Limerick Ulrich Heuber and Ross Nagle are IMO 2 of the best in the country when it comes to traditional work.

What's next?
    Have to finish up my left sleeve which is a B&G Japanese style. No Koi or Dragons involved though. My chest needs to be finished too, its only lined out at the minute. My left leg "sleeve" needs finishing too :) After that, who knows, i dont really put all that much thought into my tattoos, they are more of an impulse thing for me. I really want something on my ribs, if only to know what it feels like so maybe that.

:p

What do you love?
    My daughter

What do you hate?
    People who hate other people, its such a strong word and not one that id use about anybody i know. I fúcking hate how much hair my dog sheds though. Oh wait, i hate 2 "facedness". If you dont like me, dont pretend you do just for the sake of it. I like to think that if i dont like someone, they know it and stay clear.

What is the stupidest or scariest thing you've done?
    Scariest - Having a child. Nothing prepared me for it but i wouldnt really change anything about it.
    Stupidest - Drunk driving one time, it was very very stupid and pretty ****ing scary when i woke up safely at home the next morning.

If you were granted one wish by a magical genie, what would it be?
    Eternal happiness for my daughter, for her not to have a worry for the rest of her life

Sorry for the soppiness :o

Melion wrote: »
    Sorry for the soppiness :o

I understand completely mate. I have a 20 month old daughter (Alice Rose) and I feel the same. I'd do anything for her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The biker and the tattoo artist getting all soppy, what is the world coming to? :pac:

Money and time no object, what tattoo artist would you want to work on you and who would you want to train with?

Orim wrote: »
    The biker and the tattoo artist getting all soppy, what is the world coming to? :pac:

Money and time no object, what tattoo artist would you want to work on you and who would you want to train with?Roman Abrego, absolutely no doubt about it, every tattoo i see by the guy amazes me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

How many tattoos do you have?

What was your best tattoo related experience?

What is your alcoholic beverage of choice?

Any body mods you would never do?

How many tattoos do you have?
    Umm, hard to answer but about 20 individual pieces. That includes full lower left leg, 2 lower arm half sleeves

What was your best tattoo related experience?
    Absolutely no idea :confused::confused:, just being around people getting tattooed is a nice experience for me

What is your alcoholic beverage of choice?
    Heineken followed by copious amounts of Captain Morgan/Southern Comfort and Red

Any body mods you would never do?
    Scarification, absolutely ridiculous in my eyes. Would never even consider it. Things like cock splitting too, just too far. I would love my tongue split in the future though

:D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I took a break a while back for personal reasons that i have kept to myself so im hoping i havent messed up my chance,I still talk to the person who was teaching me on a daily basis so im hopefuly. My drawings still need a lot of work but its definitely an industry i want to be a part of, you can further and better yourself and your career on a daily basis. It really would be the dream job

I agree but sometimes other things have to come first ie the mortgage :D:D:D

Can you see yourself getting back into it?

And now the most important question ever :

Did you ever try my baby lotion method of healing??Im still waiting on your verdict on that one!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I agree but sometimes other things have to come first ie the mortgage :D:D:D

Can you see yourself getting back into it?
    I definitely want to, just need to get some shít sorted first. Theres no way i can go back to working behind a bar or in a factory after being involved in it.

And now the most important question ever :

Did you ever try my baby lotion method of healing??Im still waiting on your verdict on that one!!I sure did, ive used it on every piece since you said it to me. Verdict = Very good :D

:pac:

From the thundercats and turtles tats I can assume the answer to this but do you think that 80's cartoons were better than 90's cartoons? I mean really?

Besides getting tattoos what interests/hobbies have you got?

Do you put the lime in the coconut?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Rotaries or coils?

From the thundercats and turtles tats I can assume the answer to this but do you think that 80's cartoons were better than 90's cartoons? I mean really?
    Absolutely, the only 90's cartoon that i enjoy is South Park and Futurama(was that the 90's??)

Besides getting tattoos what interests/hobbies have you got?
    Soccer, sports, movies, music. Soon to be boxing :) as i got accepted for a charity boxing event in Limerick today

Do you put the lime in the coconut?
    All depends who asks

Rotaries or coils?Cheyenne Hawk and nothing but

What soccer team do you support?

What your faovirte film of all time?

Whats your faovirite cartoon of all time?

Best holiday youve been on?

What soccer team do you support?
    Liverpool for over 20 years unfortunately

What your faovirte film of all time?
    It changes every day but La Haine and Pulp Fiction are always in the top 3

Whats your faovirite cartoon of all time?
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, South Park if i was forced to choose

Best holiday youve been on?
    I cant stand the idea of sun holidays, laying on a beach for hours has no appeal to me, either does clubbing til 7am so ill have to say a 4 day trip to New York in December '09. An amazing city and ill definitely go back again but for longer

:cool:

• Advertisement

Liverpool at least your not a United fan :), How do you think Liverpool will fair out this season, as in do you see them improving upon last year? Will Rodgers be given the time to turn things around?

La Haine nice I like it havent watched that in sometime youve given me the urge to dig it out and give it a viewing :), once im finished watching the Raid :D.

Would you have a favorite South Park episode?

Yeh im with yeh on the sun holidays once youve done one youve really done them all, anywhere you would love to visit but havent yet?

Liverpool at least your not a United fan :), How do you think Liverpool will fair out this season, as in do you see them improving upon last year? Will Rodgers be given the time to turn things around?
    Absolutely, Rodgers needs to be given 2-3 years at a minimum. Watching the game at the moment, he has us playing some amazing football, all our kids look so so good. All we need is a clinical finisher and it will all click. Thats me being an optimistic Liverpool fan though

La Haine nice I like it havent watched that in sometime youve given me the urge to dig it out and give it a viewing :), once im finished watching the Raid :D.

Would you have a favorite South Park episode?
    So many to choose from, and like the movies, it changes regularly. I love the one when the Internet goes down, its definitely in the top 3. Imaginationland(all 3) are amazing aswell. I honestly think there has never been a below average episode of the show, even when it went slightly downhill, i still enjoyed it a lot

Yeh im with yeh on the sun holidays once youve done one youve really done them all, anywhere you would love to visit but havent yet?
    New Zealand is definitely somewhere i want to visit. My mate is in Australia at the minute, wouldnt mind getting out there for a visit as long as it didnt just end up lying on the beach for a week :). Canada is a nice looking country too. Plenty of places in the States id like to see too, NY again, Chicago, LA, San Fran, Boston. Id love to do Route 66 someday

Nah I think yeh have every reason to be optimisitic yehs have a good manager who just needs to be given time, as an Arsenal fan id love to see Liverpool back in the mix much prefer them to oil rich clubs. Would you still hold Kenny Daiglish is as high esteem after his terrible signings and poor showing as manager?

Imaginationland would be my favorite bought the dvd as a film as soon it was released been some amazing episodes it be hard to pick a top 5, whos your favorite character?

Favorite food?

Nah I think yeh have every reason to be optimisitic yehs have a good manager who just needs to be given time, as an Arsenal fan id love to see Liverpool back in the mix much prefer them to oil rich clubs. Would you still hold Kenny Daiglish is as high esteem after his terrible signings and poor showing as manager?
    Never held Kenny in high regard, i dont care what he did as a player or manager in the 80's. He was never going to be good enough in this day and age and that proved correct

Imaginationland would be my favorite bought the dvd as a film as soon it was released been some amazing episodes it be hard to pick a top 5, whos your favorite character?
    Randy and Butters, any epsiode that centres around either of them is a guaranteed 8/9 out of 10 in my book

Favorite food?
    Pasta, id eat it for every meal if i could. Not a fan of spaghetti though.

NYOM

Do you do anything to keep fit? If so, what?

How do you rate the likes of Nunez, or Corey Miller or Kat Von D as tattoo artists?

If you were to be made a superhero, what would your power be? :D

Melion wrote: »
    Cheyenne Hawk and nothing but

Good choice but expensive.

My next machine!!
    http://www.swashdrivetattoomachines.com/category/swashdrive-whip/default.asp

Next Q:

Have you any highly visible ink ie face, hands etc??

Tattoos or piercings??

Any extreme body mods you`d like to have?

Good choice but expensive.

My next machine!!
    http://www.swashdrivetattoomachines.com/category/swashdrive-whip/default.asp

Next Q:

Have you any highly visible ink ie face, hands etc??

Tattoos or piercings??

Any extreme body mods you`d like to have?

Nope, the most visible I have is behind my ear and back of neck. I want my hand done at some stage though.

Tattoos, although I have quite a lot of piercings too.

I'd love to split my tongue some day, that's about it. Scarification is ridiculous IMO

Everybody asks the euromillions question. Realistically how much would you spend and how far would you travel for a tattoo?

Favourite film?
    Favourite band?

My favourite South Park episode is the Scott Tederman episode. Have you seen it?

Everybody asks the euromillions question. Realistically how much would you spend and how far would you travel for a tattoo?

Favourite film?
    Favourite band?

My favourite South Park episode is the Scott Tederman episode. Have you seen it?

Money is tight at the moment but realistically I'd have no problem travelling anywhere to get Roman Abrego to tattoo me. The way I look at it is simple, he is the best in the business IMO and whatever you pay is worth it.

Favourite film was answered earlier, it's still La Haine or Pulp Fiction although Requiem for a Dream is up there too.

Favourite band is the Stone Roses and has been for quite a long time. Muse were up there until I heard their new album, still amazing live though.

The Scott Tenorman episode was my favourite episode for years, amazing comedy cartoon writing :). Even Radiohead were enjoyable in it

• Advertisement

What did you think of the new episode of South Park? Butters and his happy feelings :pac:.

Favorite non cartoon programme?

Do you know what your next tattoo/piercing will be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement