Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melion--In the spotlight.

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What did you think of the new episode of South Park? Butters and his happy feelings :pac:.

Favorite non cartoon programme?

Do you know what your next tattoo/piercing will be?

Just watched it, absolutely hilarious :)

Dexter, breaking bad(halfway through 3rd season), walking dead, big bang theory, pawn stars, full metal jousting.

Next tattoo will either be Bane on my thigh or finishing my left sleeve. Dunno yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Do you think people stereotype people who have tattoos? Why do you think they think like this?

Women with full sleeves, tacky or sexy?

Do you think people stereotype people who have tattoos? Why do you think they think like this?

Women with full sleeves, tacky or sexy?

Absolutely, but people who want to say I'm a scumbag or whatever because I have tattoos don't deserve my respect and I just leave them think whatever they want. They are the ones with the closed minds. I'll never push my beliefs on someone in the same way I don't expect anyone to push theirs on me.

Insanely sexy :) my gf has a full chest piece, back piece, full thigh and ribs done. I don't think I could be with someone without tattoos anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Melion wrote: »
    Insanely sexy :) my gf has a full chest piece, back piece, full thigh and ribs done. I don't think I could be with someone without tattoos anymore.

Aye, my fiancee has a piece done, running from her tummy, around her waist and up to her shoulder. Nice wispy lines and stars and stuff. One 7 hour sitting, fair play to her. But tis very nice when she nekkid! :cool: :pac:

They handle getting tattooed so much better than men, it's unbelievable how much some of them can take

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Favorite type of food?

Do you have an phobias?

Scariest thing youve ever done?

Favorite type of food?

Do you have an phobias?

Scariest thing youve ever done?

Pasta carbonara, pasta with anything really. I'm going on a no carb diet for a few weeks so ill be a mess without it :)

I have an irrational fear of wasps for a man my size, oh and Blue bottle flies, if I even hear one I get goosebumps.

Think I answered earlier, haven't really done anything scary in my life bar having a child and one occasion of drunk driving. I've lived a sheltered life :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What's your favourite genre(s) of music?

Are you a fan of reading?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Melion thanks for this.Im going to open Denny M`s now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement