Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.C.D. Superleague

Options
  • 24-09-2012 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to it this year! But, just wondering; does anyone know if you actually need to be a U.C.D. student on the registration form? We have a few people who aren't in UCD, and I know there is no problem with non-students playing it just means they aren't covered by the insurance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Are they former students of UCD? I think graduates are fine, but I'm nearly sure all registered players have to go/have gone to UCD.

As you said though, once your registered it doesn't matter.

"I'm gonna have to book you for that challenge. What's your name?"
    -"David."
    "... There's no David on the team sheet."
    -"Ehh..... Patrick?"
    ".............. Ok."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I don't even know if graduates are OK?
    I remember one year, we had to get a full list of current student numbers but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Seems to be alright without student numbers, just the form, names, signatures and the requisite dollah.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Anyone know when the first set of fixtures are?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DirkDiggly22

Whats up lads. Wat happens if you don't have a team but would love to join one. How i go about that?

Eoin. Lecture don't start til 10th October mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

eoin2nc wrote: »
    Anyone know when the first set of fixtures are?

This weekend for the teams that have the full fee in.

Advertisement