Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Lessons in East Clare

Options
  • 24-09-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Used to ride pretty regularly, nothing serious, just more of a leisure thing, little bit of jumping and cross country.
    Anyway, it's been a few years, had a pretty bad fall that knocked my confidence and haven't really done anything since.
    Anyway, it's something that I have wanted to get back into for ages, but for various reasons have been putting it off. Think it's finally time to give it another go.
    So, can anyone recommend someplace for adult lessons in East Clare??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Most riding centres offer adult only riding lessons. I did a quick search of the AIRE website for approved riding centres, and these are the results for approved centres in Clare: http://www.aire.ie/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=4:co-clare&Itemid=212

I'd advise contacting those near you to see what they offer, and, if you could, calling out to see the place and meet the people before you book a lesson so you can get an idea of what they're like and if you think that you'd be happy having them teach you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shevy76

Hi There
    I am form East Clare and I would highly recommend Woodfield Eq ctr outside broadford. My son does lessons there and has come on in leaps & bounds. I know the owner & instructor from riding club and both are good riders & instructors.
    shevy

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

I second woodfield equestrian in Broadford,Co Clare. Just a few miles from Ardnacrusha. They will have a suitable horse to match your ability and are aire approved and qualified instructors. Reasonable price too.

Advertisement