Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I have to do Irish for leaving cert?

• 24-09-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I know I'm going to fail Irish miserably in my Junior cert, it's always been in one ear out the other, I've never passed one test on it.
    Just wondering if I'll have to do it through leaving cert, I'm spending too much time revising it and still failing.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Echoplexia wrote: »
    I know I'm going to fail Irish miserably in my Junior cert, it's always been in one ear out the other, I've never passed one test on it.
    Just wondering if I'll have to do it through leaving cert, I'm spending too much time revising it and still failing.
    Unless you were born in a different country and came to this country after you were 11 years old or have learning disabilities, yes you have to do it just like everyone else.
    I feel your pain though, I was never good at it, or as good as I want to be :(

Advertisement