Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permits

Options
  • 24-09-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Can I get a parking permit if I don't live in the city? I work in the city 4 days a week and paying is getting a bit ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Nope.
    You need to live(with utility bill as proof) & have your car registered at the address to get one

• Registered Users Posts: 18 cjohnenglish

Nope.
    You need to live(with utility bill as proof) & have your car registered at the address to get one

that is absolutely ****ing ridiculous...over ten euro a day on parking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

There are special weekly ones you can get for certain car parks no? Also there are definitely ones for a fiver a day etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Where are you parking?

Newgate st does a ticket for 5 days for €15.

The behind the Bus Station is €5 per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

that is absolutely ****ing ridiculous...over ten euro a day on parking

Personally I find that to be very acceptable. Why would any town give parking permits to someone who doesnt even live in the town, that be mental.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Personally I find that to be very acceptable. Why would any town give parking permits to someone who doesnt even live in the town, that be mental.

I'd say it was more to do with price .....

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Petey89

the car park near wacky apple does a deal for 15 a week and railway square car park does a deal per week aswel you mustnt have looked around if your paying 15 a day

Advertisement