Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi from newbie

Options
  • 24-09-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi folks, I'm new to boards, based in the north west where I have two hunter type horses. My main interest is TREC - not sure if there's many interested in TREC on the forum. Also enjoy riding club events, especially show jumping and working hunter.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Welcome!Always good to get some new blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Hi treccie, I'm in the north west too :) Welcome to Boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

Thanks for the welcome guys, looking forward to getting to know you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

Hi Treccie, I am in the Northwest also, I have actually been reading up on Trec as it seems like something I would be interested in. I wonder is there a club up in this area.
    I have only recently got back on my horse again after a 5 yr absence and have been making good progress so this time I really want to do something more than pleasure ride and the Trec seems good.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

Hi Princess, there's two clubs in the north west - Donegal TREC and Ox Mountain TREC. The Donegal group are having a training league at the moment. www.donegaltrec.wordpress.com

Mods - is it ok to post link? If not, please delete.

• Advertisement
Advertisement