Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to know a little bit about Atlantic Irish Salmon? WATCH THIS...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

Interesting videos Dan.

From what I make of it you are making a documentary about your father? How is it coming along? Looks like an interesting story.

AstraOwner wrote: »
    Interesting videos Dan.

From what I make of it you are making a documentary about your father? How is it coming along? Looks like an interesting story.

Coming on good... its very very tough because the story involves me and my family, lots of violence and pain but i have come to terms with all that... its an amazing story honesty, there was two books before written but never came to publishing, the one thing is that i have a great love for the conservation of salmon so i had to tell the story, i don't really want anything to come of it just gotta tell it.... :D

Another piece of the puzzle, hard working on this at the moment, going through hundreds of video tape and newspaper articles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Looking good Dan. Hope a full documentary comes together at some stage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement