Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im in a blinds dilema

Options
  • 24-09-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all, I’m in need for genuine help!! I’m trying to getblinds for aluminium grey windows that are tilt and open-in design.

To say that I am a novice in this area, is theunderstatement of the year!! I haven’t a clue what I’m doing and therefore I’mturning to you guys for some help!

I would like blinds that are similar in style to that of theINTU range (ones that fit directly into the window). It isn’t possible forroller blinds as the window opens right from the top of the ceiling and today Iwas told that the INTU range is not suitable for grey aluminium windows.

Hasn’t anybody found a solution fitting this type of window witha blind.

Many thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭mashedbanana

Did you try blinds.ie? They have a video etc, on their website that tells you how to measure up and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭wobbie10

The blinds you need are called perfect fit blinds, the intu selection are one type of perfect fit. You can get roller, metal venetian & pleated blinds that will fit into these frames that are attatched to your windows,

There are some restrictions as to the size of window that some of the roller fabrics can be made. Blackout fabrics to a max of 1meter drop for eg.

The other issue is that the frames are made in white or golden brown and wont suit the colour of your frame.

Hope that helps.

Wobbie

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

Hi
    If you post a pic I will try to give you some (professional :-) advice - I love a challenge!

Advertisement