Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coffee Pods

• 24-09-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

Anyone have any idea where you can buy Coffee Pods for the Philips Senseo Coffee Machine??

I've tried Tesco, Superquinn & Lidl to no avail :mad:

Any help t'all! :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dub_2012

Hi,

Thanks for that. I was more looking for shops where it's available to buy in Dublin though as opposed to the internet.
    Any advice appreciated!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Kenz

Tesco do sell them, but they only seem to be in the big Tesco Extra stores nowadays. I've given up trying to buy them in store, and I only get them from Amazon now. There is an coffee Irish website, which i haven't tried yet, but it looks good "http://www.discountcoffee.ie/"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Yep, the bigger Tesco stores are the only place I could find them in bricks and mortar shops. I buy all mine online and there is a much greater selection there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

sorry to drag this back up.
    Bought the missus a machine for Xmas.
    I have tried every shop in City Centre and beyond and can't get the pods anywhere.

I have ordered some online but I gave her the machine last night (as she found it in the house) and I was gutted that I didnt have any pods to get her started.
    I read that some tesco branches and lidl do the pods for them?

I tried 5 branches of tesco and 3 of lidl and no luck.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Cheers.
    Sham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

tesco definitely sell them as they are available on tesco.ie - which stores did you try?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Tesco Maynooth definitely has them

Tried Tesco Parnell Street, Phibsboro, Jervis, Fleet Street and Prussia Street.
    I only bought it as someone told me the pods are easier to get than the nespresso and dolce gusto etc.

I tried BT, Arnotts, Clery's and a few Dunnes aswell.

There was a huge queue in BT for the nespresso pods..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

None of those stores are Tesco Extras. Try an extra store outside of the city centre

None of those stores are Tesco Extras. Try an extra store outside of the city centre

Not an option unfortunately as I don't drive and live in the City Centre.
    I might try ordering through tesco online although I reckon my amazon order should be with me tomorrow.
    I just thought they would be more freely available.
    Thanks all for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement