Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying pellet pistol online .177 cal (EU or US)

Options
  • 24-09-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I would like to buy air pistol online (EU or US). Couldn't find specific model of the pistol here in Ireland. I know, I need to have firearm license and import firearm license. But to get license for that pistol you have to fill serial number of that gun into application form. Who is going to give me the serial number of the air gun which just I planning to buy (particularly overseas)?

Any comments or advices on that.

Thanks wink.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Who else can give you the serial number but the person you are buying the gun from ? Waste of time trying to buy one in from america. Get a dealer to import one from the uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

;) Contact www.airgunbuyer.com If anybody will help, its Lloyd who runs the shop.They will send you the gun directly once the paperwork is cleared.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lex669

Thanks a lot

Advertisement