Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everyday dinner suggestions!

Options
  • 25-09-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

anyone got any quick and easy recipies nothing too fancy! im preggers and completely gone off veg, potatoes and gravy which leaves me stuck as i usually make a whatever meat an veg ect and stew which i cant really stand at the minute either, i just cant think of anything to eat nothing is appealing to me except for pasta and bacon but im quickly growing sick of that cos i had it about 4 or 5 times last week!! any suggestions would be great anything, average basic dinners i literally cant think of what i even used to make!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please check out the 'Here's What I Had For Dinner...', 'Easy Peasy Recipes' or 'Random Recipes' threads, not to mention the entire Cooking Club forum.

Closed.

tHB

PS - Best of luck with the pregnancy! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement