Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dublin jersey?

Options
  • 25-09-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

How's tricks lads & ladies?

Does anyone know if there's a new Dublin jersey coming out this year? It's my brother's birthday soon & I want to get the jersey for him but I obviously don't want to waste the cash on an old jersey.

Any help is much appreciated folks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

The current one is now 3 years old so there should be one coming in the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BrianBrew

Joekers wrote: »
    The current one is now 3 years old so there should be one coming in the new year

good man Joekers. So you reckon it will be out around January then yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Ranelite

I hear it will be out for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Joekers

BrianBrew wrote: »
    good man Joekers. So you reckon it will be out around January then yeah?
    Yea I reckon it should be out in time for the O'Bryrne cup but it would make sense to bring it out before Christmas to cash in on the sales for presents etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8 BrianBrew

I'll have to find something else for him so, I won't be forking out 60 euro if it's going to be changed in three months. Thanks again lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

You could get him the polo shirt. They're a lovely style and don't change much, at least not as obvious as a jersey does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Men's Dublin jerseys are 30 euro in champion down from 60!

Almost guaranteeing a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shanek8461

3xl still in packet

Advertisement