Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bailies Coffee

• 25-09-2012 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭

Any other Boardsies with a coffee subscription with Bailies coffee ?http://bailiescoffee.com/index.aspx

I've purchased from them on several occasions and have had a previous weekly sub. I renewed my sub on August 29th and have had one delivery since.
    Not exactly what I'd call weekly! Anyone else encountering delays with shipping?
    I like their coffees and have recommended them to others but based on recent performance I don't think I'll be repeating an order.

Maybe I'm just spoiled with the likes of hasbean, square mile and James performing great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Crisis averted. Bailies contacted me after they spotted this thread. A mix up at their end meant I was down for a monthly sub instead of a weekly one. Great to see some proactive customer service from a local supplier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Just placed an order with them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

just signed up for a 6 mth sub also :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Must have a look myself. I hope you're not some super shrewd shill GH :-)

Advertisement