Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I've been up 42 hours

• 25-09-2012 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

And I'm dieing

****er's had music going all night and i Zombie into college and come home at 1pm, say to myself I'm gonna sleep for 7 hours and at 3pm the music goes off again and now I'm drunk without any sleep

I fcukin hate this, which is why I'm moving tomorrow

I have some stale cider bottles in my room. Should I spray there rooms thru the keyhole, only looking for good afterhours answers, many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

pp.s im angry and got dumbells

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Just go to bed/watch stuff on the internet.
    Don't start acting the gobsh*te now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

If you can't beat them, join them...

cruais wrote: »

Join them doing what, I had a college meeting at 8 am this morning and got no sleep

nuxxx wrote: »
    Join them doing what, I had a college meeting at 8 am this morning and got no sleep
    That's what red bull was invented for

• Advertisement

That's what red bull was invented for

I could drink it non stop, when I'm tired it makes no difference, seriously

I could drink it non stop, when I'm tired it makes no difference, seriously

Ah I'm only messin with ya. Seriously tho, tomorrow when your up early for college and they are in bed dying of hangovers, turn your radio up stupidly loud.

Lock your bedroom door and hit the high road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

Is it your house mate or a neighbour? If the former, go and tell them the shut the fook up. If it's the latter call the po-po.

It's house mates, they seem to think there the bees knees or sumtin. Honestly I'm grand with them drinking or listening to music in the night I was the same, but roaring till 8 am and slamming doors all night just pisses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

It's house mates, they seem to think there the bees knees or sumtin. Honestly I'm grand with them drinking or listening to music in the night I was the same, but roaring till 8 am and slamming doors all night just pisses me off.

Dunno matey. I reckon you've got to go down and tell them to stop making noise or just put up with it until you move out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Ah I'm only messin with ya. Seriously tho, tomorrow when your up early for college and they are in bed dying of hangovers, turn your radio up stupidly loud.

Lock your bedroom door and hit the high road.

This is ALWAYS the thing to do in this situation IMO

aye I agree I`ll give it a shot tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

just finished work 20 hr shift and have to start back at eight in the morning, so your not doing to bad OP,

ear plugs are a great job, 50 cent for a pack of 4, while they are not much good to you now, yill have them for the next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just go to bed/watch stuff on the internet.
    Don't start acting the gobsh*te now.

That is the angel on the shoulder response. I'll offer the devil response.

You know what you have to do. Burn the house down. Burn 'em all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Should look into caffeine powder, add a spoonful to your drink and you'll stay awake for hours upon hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Yes, I agree. Have sex with them.

Should look into caffeine powder, add a spoonful to your drink and you'll stay awake for hours upon hours.

Doesn't work for me, any stimulant (spelling?)

Anyhow, going to bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kick his room door down and put his head through his stupid drums, that'll put a stop to it fairly lively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

just pull the main fuse out of the circuit board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

could you not express in a more meaningful way how annoyed you are...

i.e piss all over their stuff, shot on their door handles... send them cum stained pictures of mary harney... the list is endless !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Grow a pair of balls and tell them to shut the **** up you have to be up early!

Advertisement