Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Group for Kinsale

Options
  • 25-09-2012 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi All!

I am planning my big 30! There will be about 15/20 of us heading to Kinsale, We all want to be near the town in Self Catering. I know most of the houses will only take 5/6 but does anyone know of an estate or houses together that I can book?! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Have a look at these.(Last 4 on page)

http://www.daft.ie/searchshortterm.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c15&s[a_id][0]=393&s[a_id_transport]=0&s[search_type]=shortterm&s[refreshmap]=1&offset=0&limit=10&offset=30

PS Let us know when ye are going so myself and friends can help out with the thirty kisses.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

If the link isnt working,have a look at Kinsale under shortterm on Daft.Then page 4 and the houses are the last 4 on page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ClareP1983

Thank you! :)

Advertisement