Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud Computing MSc - Cork IT

Options
  • 25-09-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what their experience of this course has been like to date? I've been considering enrolling for next years course as it enables me to study from home (Im based in Dublin) and work at my own pace in the evenings. Is there anyone out there who is juggling a job and study at the same time and if so, how are they finding it. Also, can anyone offer advise on how beneficial this course might be from a monetary/employment perspective i.e. is the investment of time and money worth it in the long run? I already hold a few IT certification (MCSE, CCNA, MCTS) as well as a degree in I.T so Im not sure if it would be more beneficial from a cloud persective pursuing more industry certs e.g.virtualisation as opposed to going down the route of a masters. Any information/advice/feedback is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oconnojo

Hi,

Just wondering if you enrolled in this course as I am considering it myself?

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oconnojo

Hi,

I'm considering attending the above course in CIT starting this Sept. I was looking for some feedback from people that may have attended this course or who may have some knowledge. I.e. course content, lecturer quality, workplace relevance, career progression, student profile, etc.

I am based in Dublin and work full time as well as having a family so would like to understand the amount of work (study/CA's, etc) required. The thing I like about the course in the delivery method (online)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dartron

Hi

I want to join the convo as well :)

I am thinking of doing cloud computing this Sept as well but
    I was considering Part-Time course like this:
    http://www.ncirl.ie/Programmes_Courses/Postgraduate/MSc-in-Cloud-Computing-Part-Time-MSCLOUDE1

does anyone have any experiences with it ?

any update on CIT's course ? I might reconsider my decision ;)

Thanks

Advertisement