Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reillo Oil boiler problem

• 25-09-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

I ran out if oil last spring and its only gotten cold enough to turn the oil on so I got a few drums of kerosene to get it going last week.

The rads haven't been heating up and decided to bleed them yesterday evening. Only one rad in the entire house had some air in it.

My biggest problem now is that the boiler doesn't work at all now. It worked for a few minutes or less yesterday after bleeding but will not run since. The lock out light doesn't even come on now.

I don't know what to do. Anyone any ideas as what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 Dave__

Well if the lock out light isn't on ....you have a power problem ....try and see if you've got power coming to the burner first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Dave__ wrote: »
    Well if the lock out light isn't on ....you have a power problem ....try and see if you've got power coming to the burner first

There is power at the fuse switch just above the burner as the light on the switch is lit up.

It worked this morning for a few seconds then cut out and the light hasn't come on since

Advertisement