Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parvo

• 25-09-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

Parvo Virus In Balbriggan
    We have been advised that the Parvo Virus is in Balbriggan presently and with "Breega" particularly hit. The symptoms are bloody Diarrhea. So if your dog hasn't been vaccinated please contact your vet urgently. 25.09.12

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

I bring my two dogs to the Blue Cross vet when theyre in Smithfield. Apparently Parvo is rampant all over Dublin at the moment so everyone please make sure your pooches have their shots up to date :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Papillon! wrote: »
    I bring my two dogs to the Blue Cross vet when theyre in Smithfield. Apparently Parvo is rampant all over Dublin at the moment so everyone please make sure your pooches have their shots up to date :(

+1 a bit further south Dublin and my vet said the exact same thing. I've never witnessed it and I hope I never do. Stories I've heard aren't nice.

Advertisement