Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Sweeney 2012 includes spoilers

• 25-09-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

Seen it on Sunday and after many google , Wikipedia and IMDb searches im still confused.

Has anyone seen it and can make sense of why the girl was shot in the jewellery shop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Saw it there. Not sure what was really going on in it.

I know these kinda films aren't usually all that realistic but this one took the biscuit. The chase scene through Trafalgar Square resulted in about 2 deaths but an easy 2/300 shots were taken.

Thought Plan B did alright. Nothing spectacular but he held his own.

Great to see Brick Top from Snatch in it, minus the glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Saw it there. Not sure what was really going on in it.

I know these kinda films aren't usually all that realistic but this one took the biscuit. The chase scene through Trafalgar Square resulted in about 2 deaths but an easy 2/300 shots were taken.

Thought Plan B did alright. Nothing spectacular but he held his own.

Great to see Brick Top from Snatch in it, minus the glasses.

That’s good, I’m not the only one confused so.

I agree, but then I had an idea from what I seen on the trailer and the piece they did on top gear what it was going to be like. From time to time you watch films like this just for something to do or just to watch shooting, driving scenes etc. leave your brain at the door films.

From what I read online there was talk of Danny dyer was meant to do the role.

I said the exact same, there’s your man from snatch. Strange seeing him playing a good guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

jeffk wrote: »
    That’s good, I’m not the only one confused so.

I agree, but then I had an idea from what I seen on the trailer and the piece they did on top gear what it was going to be like. From time to time you watch films like this just for something to do or just to watch shooting, driving scenes etc. leave your brain at the door films.

From what I read online there was talk of Danny dyer was meant to do the role.

I said the exact same, there’s your man from snatch. Strange seeing him playing a good guy.

At least you saw the trailer.

All I saw was an ad for Orange mobile at the very start with Winstone and Plan B.

Also, never go to see a film in Llandudno Junction in North Wales. Film was meant to start at 8.50. The ads finished at 9.25. It was a ****ing joke. I thought Ireland was bad for these things but this took the piss.

Advertisement