Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broad Band

• 25-09-2012 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Thinking of switching broad band provider. Now with UPC paying for 25mg tested at only 15. UPC not helping. Any one with Imagine? How are they for service etc? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Moved from comp / tech....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Which imagine service?
    Fixed wireless or one of their other offerings ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Hi Folks,
    Thinking of switching broad band provider. Now with UPC paying for 25mg tested at only 15. UPC not helping. Any one with Imagine? How are they for service etc? Thanks
    On Ethernet?
    I believe Imagine offers Wimax 10Mb for just over €30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Thanks folks. Ask me a hard one :) Which service is better? I think it is wireless. Its the main offer one.Only has 9mb? HUH??? Looking for general info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Thanks folks. Ask me a hard one :) Which service is better? I think it is wireless. Its the main offer one.Only has 9mb? HUH??? Looking for general info.

Stay away from imagine, best pie e of advice you could get, what you have is still probably better than any other options

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Thanks J, Have you used them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Thanks J, Have you used them?

I have used imagine, about 2 years ago, coverage kept dropping, download speed was a quarter of what it should have been, customer service is non-existent
    You're never going to get your full download speed but what you're getting is pretty good

Advertisement