Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line check please!

Options
  • 25-09-2012 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

If someone could PM me for the phone number, I just want to confirm landline broadband availability for some very un-tech-savy friends of the family before I tell them to go ahead and call eircom and sign up! Thanks,

Adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Adam wrote: »
    Hi guys,

If someone could PM me for the phone number, I just want to confirm landline broadband availability for some very un-tech-savy friends of the family before I tell them to go ahead and call eircom and sign up! Thanks,

Adam

If you input the phone number on this page it will tell you what services are available to you:

http://www.eircom.net/broadband/fibre/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Adam wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Adam

Hi Adam,

If you want to PM me with your tel no, i can check the line and area in detail for broadband speed capability.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement