Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Shopping Centre - Argos ?

Options
  • 25-09-2012 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭

Hi ..

Have to collect an item from their Dundrum shop (not available anywhere else).

Can anyone give me some tips on how to find their shop ? I've never been there and I keep hearing it's a night mare to navigate.

I am travelling by LUAS.

Tks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

See attach, get off at Balally stop Dundrum SC is just accross the road from the station

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Leave the Luas stop in Balally, walk upstairs, cross at the lights and walk along the side of the shopping centre to the side entrance (from Sandyford Road). Walk in and you'll find yourself beside a large Boots. Argos is directly below Boots, you just need to take the stairs one level down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Thanks guys ! I had this nightmare of getting lost and never ever escaping ..........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Piliger wrote: »
    Thanks guys ! I had this nightmare of getting lost and never ever escaping ..........:D

If you do get lost, theres plenty of maps, and even a few touchscreens to help you navigate the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Just back.... Actually Dundrum is a lot closer, so I came back via that LUAS station. Argos was on the ground floor going in from the fountains, right at the back. I didn't venture too far off the track ... it al looks so vast and the same.

It really seems to be a woman's shopping heaven and a man's nightmare ......:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement