Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having problems logging into Westlaw IE and UK?

• 25-09-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I keep putting in my Student ID and my password that I use for the computers on campus, but to no avail :(
    Anyone have any suggestions as to why it's not working? It's possible that I might be logging in wrong as I've never done it before :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

I keep putting in my Student ID and my password that I use for the computers on campus, but to no avail :(
    Anyone have any suggestions as to why it's not working? It's possible that I might be logging in wrong as I've never done it before :p

make sure if you're working from an off campus computer to log on from here https://login.proxy.lib.ul.ie/login

ID and log on password are fine so you are just probably logging on from the wrong link

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

Ok that's sorted!! Thanks :)

Advertisement